Meeting Table Size and Seating Guide
Conference Table Size Chart
If you are planning to buy new meeting table for your office but not sure about the size, the attached meeting table size guide will help choose the best conference table size based on your meeting room dimensions.
First step is to measure the boardroom. To understand the size of your room you can do it manually by measuring the length and depth or you can calculate it from the floor plan. Next step is to decide about the number of seating. The attached image of the table shows the adequate table size for different meeting room sizes.
Once you have chosen the meeting table, how you place and position the rest of your meeting room furniture is important. In order to easily move around the meeting table, allocate the approximate amount of space for the following (as illustrated in the attached image):
- 65-80cm for every chair when positioning the chairs around the meeting table min/max
- 110-140cm between the meeting table and the wall min/max
- 40cm minimum between back of chair (when pushed-in) and the wall
- 50-70cm between the back of the chair and the wall to walk without having to turn sideways
If you still need assistance in choosing your conference table You can contact us for expert advice.
Workspace Ergonomic Chair Guide
Our Ergonomic Chairs are designed to offer maximum comfort and a healthy seating posture. The following are the features of our Ergonomic Chairs. Please refer to the images attached for further understanding. 1. Tilt with Adjustable Tilt Tension Tilt ...
Frequently Asked Questions
1. What are your Warranty Terms and Conditions? Workspace.ae warrants that Supplied Products are free from defects in materials and production. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery, irrespective of shift usage, to the original End User ...
WARRANTY AND RETURN POLICY OVERVIEW Workspace.ae warrants that Supplied Products are free from defects in materials and production. This warranty is valid from the date of delivery, irrespective of shift usage, to the original End User and is ...
Leather Grades and Care Guidelines
At Workspace, we utilize premium leather which ensures the top quality of our products. In this article you will get to know more about the different grades of Leather and the guidelines for their care and maintenance. 1. Aniline Leather Aniline ...
Goods that have been made to order in a specific finish or upholstery color as per customer’s specifications cannot be returned. Stock items can be returned provided that we are notified within 24 hours of receipt of your order provided the item is ...